Northwest Registered Agent LLC Service Review (Pros, Cons & More)
Since opening their doors in 1998, Northwest Registered Agent has carved out a niche as a medium-sized company providing LLC formation and other legal services for business.
This Northwest Registered Agent LLC service review discusses all of the details that set them apart from the competition and should help you decide whether you’d like to use their services.
Advantages & Disadvantages
Advantages of Northwest Registered Agent:
- Their basic package, which is $39, offers some of the best value in the industry. More on this below.
- Many of the big companies in this industry make you feel like a number rather than a person. That won’t happen with Northwest Registered Agent, as their personalized approach is what they’re known for.
- They offer some advanced features that the competition doesn’t, like business mail and call forwarding.
- Unlike many of their competitors, Northwest Registered Agent won’t sell your information to other companies. They also run their own servers and write their own code. In short, they take your security seriously.
Disadvantages of Northwest Registered Agent:
- While they have great pricing and overall value, there are services available that offer more features at a similar price-point, like IncFile.
Northwest Registered Agent LLC Packages
Northwest Registered Agent offers three LLC formation packages, which start at $39 + state fee. Below is a breakdown of what they include.
Basic = $39
Overall, this package is one of the best in the industry. Northwest will:
- Verify your LLC name is available with the state.
- Draft and file your formation documents.
- Give you a free registered agent for 365 days.
- Create an online dashboard to manage your ongoing compliance requirements.
- Give access to some of the most friendly customer support agents in the industry if you have questions.
Deluxe = $139
In addition to everything that comes with the Basic package, you also get:
- Tax ID Number (EIN), which is like a social security number for your business. It allows you to hire employees, open business bank accounts, file company taxes and more.
- LLC operating agreement to define the structure of your company.
Premium = $199
In addition to everything that comes with the Deluxe package, you get guaranteed same-day processing. With this package you will save about 2-4 business days in processing time, as opposed to one of the others. If you’re in a rush, this package is a great option. Otherwise, consider the Basic or Deluxe package.
What Are Other Entrepreneurs Saying?
There aren’t a lot of online customer reviews for Northwest Registered Agent — in fact, we only found a couple dozen of them scattered across websites like Google and Yelp. The majority of these reviews are positive, with customers praising the support they receive and complimenting Northwest Registered Agent for the speed of their services.
Overall, Northwest Registered Agent doesn’t move the needle one way or the other with customer feedback. It would be nice to see more reviews in general, but the lack of negative feedback is certainly a plus.
Should You Use Northwest Registered Agent?
At the end of the day, there are more factors working in Northwest Registered Agent’s favor than there are working against them. They’re perfectly capable and worthy of handling your LLC formation process.
To wrap things up, here are a couple of scenarios where you perhaps should or should not use Northwest Registered Agent for LLC services.
When to Use Northwest:
If you’re looking for an affordable and well-rounded, “no fluff” LLC formation service, look no further than Northwest Registered Agent.
When NOT to Use Northwest:
Their packages are designed to give you “everything you need, and nothing you don’t”. If you’re looking for fully-featured LLC formation packages, it may be worth considering other options.
We do recommend Northwest Registered Agent to form your LLC. They offer great value and are very reliable. To get started with Northwest Registered Agent, visit their site directly. If you’d like to read more about other options, head on over to our comparison of the top LLC services.