Nationwide Incorporators vs IncFile (Who’s Your Best Choice?)
Are you in the process of forming a new LLC, but the DIY route seems like too much of a hassle? Thankfully, quite a few companies offer LLC formation service online, but it can also be pretty difficult to figure out which one is the best fit for your business.
In this Nationwide Incorporators vs IncFile LLC service comparison, you’ll find detailed information about their major similarities and differences. By the time you’re done reading, you should have a good idea of which one is the best choice for you!
* Quick Note: If you would like to compare the top LLC services, we reviewed and ranked the best based on overall value-price-reliability. See Comparison.
7 Things They Have In Common
- Both of these service providers can form your new LLC for much less money than a traditional law firm. Compared to hiring a business attorney to draft and file your formation papers, Nationwide Incorporators and IncFile can both save you hundreds of dollars.
- Of course, saving some money is great, but it’s not everything. Instead of going it alone, Nationwide Incorporators and IncFile provide assistance from their customer service representatives. If you encounter any questions or concerns, simply call their support agents to get the answers you need.
- Experience matters. Fortunately, both of these companies have plenty of it! IncFile and Nationwide Incorporators have each helped form thousands of businesses over the years, meaning they have the expertise and the knowhow to get the job done right.
- Do you need your LLC formed as quickly as possible? Nationwide Incorporators and IncFile both have expediting options available that can cut your turnaround times from weeks to days in many states, for an extra fee of course.
- Are you seeking additional business services with your LLC formation, like registered agent or foreign registration? Both IncFile and Nationwide Incorporators offer many business solutions that ensure you don’t have to use multiple companies to acquire the services you need.
- Internet security is a big deal for both of these companies, and they both use reputable 3rd-party software solutions to bolster your browsing security. Nationwide Incorporators uses DigiCert to provide SSL certificates, and Comentum to protect you from malware and other security threats. IncFile uses Authorize.net to verify merchant identity for online purchases, and they also have Norton Web Security coverage to secure your private data from vulnerabilities.
- Do you prefer to read customer reviews before making purchases? While these companies definitely have differing volumes of feedback — Nationwide Incorporators has just a small handful of reviews, while IncFile has thousands — both of them receive highly positive reviews from their clients.
Side by Side Comparisons
IncFile starts their pricing at $49 (plus state fee) for LLC formation service, which is nearly $100 less than Nationwide Incorporators charges for this service.
Nationwide Incorporators main claim to fame is their “attorney-powered” services, which means your LLC formation documents will be drafted and/or reviewed by a licensed business attorney before they’re sent to your state. On the other hand, IncFile’s big advantage in this area is that they include a full year of registered agent service with any formation package.
IncFile opened back in 2004, and they’ve served 150,000+ customers since then. Nationwide Incorporators is a smaller company that doesn’t have a comparable volume of customers, but they still have plenty of experience as they’ve been around since 1997.
Nationwide Incorporators has excellent customer service, as company founder Mike Ross — a business lawyer with 40 years of experience — answers many phone calls and emails himself, meaning you receive true expert advice. IncFile’s customer support is pretty good too, but they obviously can’t match this level of expertise. Also, IncFile can have some really long wait times, as I’ve personally had to wait over 24 hours to get a response from them at times.
Both of these companies base their turnaround times on your state’s ability to process formation paperwork. You can find estimated processing times on their websites for both standard and expedited services, and for the most part Nationwide Incorporators and IncFile are about even in this area.
IncFile has a really convenient real-time order status tracking tool available on their website. Nationwide Incorporators doesn’t have a comparably fancy tool, but you can still check your order status at any time by logging into your account on their site.
Registered Agent Service
IncFile provides your first full year of registered agent service at no extra charge when you purchase any of their LLC formation packages, and after that they charge $99 per year. Nationwide Incorporators also offers registered agent service, but they don’t include this feature with your formation package. Their pricing varies for registered agent, so you’ll need to call them to get more information. (What is a registered agent?)
There are only a few reviews for Nationwide Incorporators available online, but they’re all very positive. IncFile has a similarly positive slant to their feedback, but with a much higher volume of reviews that number in the thousands.
Ease of Use
All of IncFile’s products and services are available for convenient, easy ordering on their website. With Nationwide Incorporators, you’ll need to contact them via phone for some features, as they don’t offer all of their services online.
Nationwide Incorporators and IncFile are both capable of forming your new LLC quickly and conveniently. Either of these companies can save you hundreds of dollars over hiring an attorney to draft and file your articles of organization.
It wouldn’t surprise me if some of you are still undecided, because both of these are strong LLC service providers. With that in mind, I’ll conclude this comparison guide with a brief discussion of some scenarios that might lead to you preferring one over the other. Whichever service you decide to use, we wish you the best of luck with your new company!
Choose Nationwide Incorporators if You Are:
Do you feel more confident ordering services from a company that has attorney document reviews on all purchases? This is the main reason to use Nationwide Incorporators, and it is a rather unique advanced feature.
Choose IncFile if You Are:
Do you prefer to use the company with the lowest price points? Perhaps you want the convenience of registered agent service bundled in with your formation? These are a couple of the most common reasons why people like what IncFile has to offer.