3 Northwest Registered Agent LLC Service Alternatives
Do you need to form an LLC, but you don’t know where to turn for assistance?
Northwest Registered Agent is a popular choice, but does that mean they’re the best fit to help form your new LLC?
This Northwest Registered Agent LLC service alternatives guide walks you through the important details of some of their top competitors, in order to see which one might be the best choice for you.
IncFile has served over 150,000 businesses since they formed back in 2004, which is a similar experience level to Northwest Registered Agent. IncFile is one of the top providers in the industry due to their appealing combination of low prices and complete feature sets. How do they compare to Northwest Registered Agent?
- Their base rate of $49 (plus state fee) is among the lowest prices in the entire industry for LLC formation service, and compares favorably to Northwest’s $79 price point. Their feature sets are pretty similar, with the only major difference being IncFile’s inclusion of a 30-minute business tax consultation.
- While IncFile does have solid customer support, they can’t match Northwest Registered Agent’s next-level service department. Northwest assigns a Corporate Guide to every client account, and you can call or email that person directly anytime you have an issue. IncFile has more of a standard customer support system.
- Both Northwest Registered Agent and IncFile receive mostly positive customer reviews, but the difference is the volume of feedback. Northwest has several dozen reviews available online, but IncFile has over 7,000 of them. It’s nearly impossible to top IncFile’s excellent customer feedback.
Overall, whether you choose IncFile or Northwest Registered Agent comes down to whether you prefer IncFile’s lower prices and high volume of great customer reviews, or Northwest’s outstanding customer support system.
Want to see our full IncFile LLC Service review? Read it here.
Another one of the top LLC service providers is LegalZoom, a true industry giant. They’ve served over 4 million total customers since 1999, and they’ve formed over 1 million LLCs in those years. What are the main advantages and disadvantages of this “big business” company when compared to Northwest Registered Agent?
- Their starting price of $149 (before state fee) is much higher than the $79 price point offered by Northwest Registered Agent.
- Northwest includes a full year of registered agent service with any LLC formation package, which is a feature LegalZoom does not include with any of their LLC packages. On the other hand, LegalZoom provides a banking resolution to help you open business bank accounts, which Northwest doesn’t include.
- LegalZoom’s customer support doesn’t match the quality of Northwest Registered Agent’s Corporate Guide system, but they have some advantages of their own in this area. LegalZoom has extended customer service availability hours that run from 8am to 10pm ET on weekdays and 10am to 7pm ET on weekends.
LegalZoom relies more on brand power and maintaining a high volume of customers than on having the best prices or the most features. If these are your priorities, they’re certainly worth a look.
Want to learn more about LegalZoom? Read our review.
CorpNet’s ownership group started providing LLC services in 1997, and they’ve formed over 100,000 businesses since then. They’re a well-rounded company with some appealing offerings, so let’s see how they stack up next to Northwest Registered Agent.
- At $108, CorpNet’s starting price point for LLC formation service is considerably higher than the $79 charged by Northwest Registered Agent.
- While CorpNet does provide a 60-day trial of their registered agent service with their base LLC formation package, Northwest includes a full year. However, CorpNet’s $228 Deluxe package includes a year of registered agent, as well as a federal tax ID number (EIN).
- Customer reviews are a big pro for CorpNet. They have hundreds of reviews available online, and nearly all of them are very positive. While Northwest has similarly high-quality feedback, they definitely can’t match the volume of reviews CorpNet has.
Last but not least, CorpNet offers all of their customers a 100% satisfaction guarantee. If you decide you’re less than satisfied with your LLC service, you have 60 days to request a no-questions-asked refund.
Want to see our full CorpNet LLC Service review? Read it here.
These four LLC service providers all have their pros and cons. One major common feature is that they can all save you a ton of money over hiring a business lawyer to form your LLC.
Depending on your priorities, your preference from this group might vary. In general, IncFile has the best prices, while LegalZoom is the most popular choice. Northwest Registered Agent has premium customer service, while CorpNet has generally well-rounded service packages. So, which one is the best choice for your company?
For most entrepreneurs, IncFile is the best alternative to Northwest Registered Agent. In our opinion, it would be quite difficult to top IncFile’s one-two punch of valuable features and low prices. No matter which one you choose for business services, we wish you safe travels on your LLC journey!