IncFile LLC Service Alternatives (Recommended 3 Options)
Are you in the process of forming a new LLC, but you’re unsure if IncFile is the right choice as your LLC service provider?
There are plenty of options out there, so let’s make certain you’re hiring the best company to provide formation services for your business.
This IncFile LLC service alternatives guide highlights the pros and cons of some top competitors, in order to make this decision as easy as possible for you. Which one is the best fit for you?
Northwest Registered Agent has been providing LLC formation services since 1998, and they’re a highly regarded company with thousands of customers across the country. But how do they compare to IncFile?
- Northwest Registered Agent offers LLC formations starting at $79, which is a higher price point than the $49 IncFile charges.
- One major advantage Northwest has over IncFile is their fantastic customer support. Each Northwest Registered Agent client receives access to a highly trained Corporate Guide who personally guides you through each step of the LLC formation process. IncFile’s customer service is pretty good too, but they can’t match this level of personal support.
- Northwest Registered Agent gets mostly positive feedback from their customers, as does IncFile. The big difference here is in the volume of reviews, as Northwest has a few dozen, whereas IncFile has over 7,000 reviews.
Like IncFile, Northwest Registered Agent also includes a full year of registered agent service with any LLC formation package. Additionally, Northwest is the only major service provider that locally scans every document they receive on your behalf as your registered agent.
Want to learn more about Northwest Registered Agent? Read our review.
LegalZoom is one of the most popular LLC service providers in the industry. They’ve formed over 1 million LLCs since they opened in 1999, and they’ve served over 4 million total customers. They clearly serve a high volume of customers, but do they compare favorably to IncFile overall?
- LegalZoom starts their pricing for LLC formation service at $149, which is exactly $100 more than IncFile charges for their base-rate package.
- While LegalZoom does provide a banking resolution in any LLC package to help you open business bank accounts (a feature IncFile’s base package lacks), they don’t include registered agent service or a business tax consultation like IncFile does.
- Customer feedback isn’t as much of a positive for LegalZoom as it is for IncFile. Whereas IncFile has over 7,000 reviews with overwhelmingly high average rating scores, LegalZoom has about 1,500 reviews split relatively evenly between positive and negative feedback.
Aside from their brand power and high customer volume, another pro for LegalZoom is their extended support hours that run from 8am to 10pm ET on weekdays and 10am to 7pm ET on weekends.
If you don’t want to take time out of your busy work day to get assistance, LegalZoom can be a great option.
Want to learn more about LegalZoom? Read our review.
CorpNet’s owners got their start in the business services industry back in 1997, and they’ve served over 100,000 businesses in that time. Their popularity is no big surprise to business owners in the know, as CorpNet has an established reputation as a top-rate LLC service provider. How do they stack up against IncFile?
- CorpNet’s starting price point of $108 before state fee is higher than IncFile’s $49 base rate and Northwest’s $69 price tag ― but it’s still considerably cheaper than LegalZoom’s $149 LLC service package.
- If you appreciate the safety net of a satisfaction guarantee, CorpNet has one that covers 100% of the fees you pay them. If you’re not happy for any reason, simply ask for a refund within 60 days of your purchase. IncFile does not have a comparable guarantee.
- Much like IncFile, CorpNet has overwhelmingly positive customer reviews. You can find hundreds of CorpNet reviews all over the internet, and critical feedback is in short supply. The vast majority of CorpNet customers are quite pleased with their service.
CorpNet offers formation packages that don’t really stand out in any one specific way, but their well-rounded LLC service has far more pros than cons.
Want to learn more about CorpNet? Read our review.
All of these companies have their own advantages and disadvantages when it comes to LLC services. IncFile is the cheapest, LegalZoom is the most popular, Northwest Registered Agent provides top-notch customer support, and CorpNet is a generally well-rounded provider.
One thing they all share in common is their ability to effectively and efficiently form your new LLC. No matter which provider you choose, you’ll save hundreds of dollars over hiring an attorney to draft and file your formation documents.
In general, IncFile is our favorite provider overall, but our preferred alternative is Northwest Registered Agent. Both companies have great rates for LLC service, and have plenty of experience to get the job done right.