IncFile LLC Service Alternatives (Recommended 3 Options)
Are you in the process of forming a new LLC, but you’re unsure if IncFile is the right choice as your LLC service provider?
There are plenty of options out there, so let’s make certain you’re hiring the best company to provide formation services for your business.
This IncFile LLC service alternatives guide highlights the pros and cons of some top competitors, in order to make this decision as easy as possible for you. Which one is the best fit for you?
As a mid-sized LLC service provider, MyCompanyWorks has helped form over 50,000 businesses since they opened their doors in 2001. They have plenty of experience, but they’re still small enough to have a personal touch that many competitors can’t provide.
- Their $79 base rate (plus state fee) for LLC formation service is right in between IncFile’s $49 price point and CorpNet’s rate of $108. For the combination of formation, registered agent and EIN, you’ll pay a total of $279 with MyCompanyWorks.
- MyCompanyWorks’ support reps reply to most emails and voicemails within 20 minutes during office hours. Considering many competitors can take up to a full day to get back to you, that’s a big advantage. For example, I have personally waited longer than 24 hours to get a response from IncFile. It’s not the norm, but it does happen.
- Unlike IncFile — MyCompanyWorks has a 100% satisfaction guarantee that makes their LLC services a risk-free proposition for entrepreneurs like you.
MyCompanyWorks step-by-step formation checklist that helps ensure you don’t miss any important steps in forming your compliant LLC. Overall, we never hesitate to recommend MyCompanyWorks to any entrepreneur.
Want to learn more about MyCompanyWorks? Read our review.
CorpNet’s owners got their start in the business services industry back in 1997, and they’ve served over 100,000 businesses in that time. Their popularity is no big surprise to business owners in the know, as CorpNet has an established reputation as a top-rated LLC service provider. How do they stack up against IncFile?
- CorpNet’s starting price point of $108 before state fee is higher than IncFile’s $49 base rate. Additionally, if you would like to bundle registered agent service and federal tax ID number (EIN) obtainment with your LLC formation package, that will cost you a total of $228 (plus state fee) with CorpNet, as opposed to $149 with IncFile.
- If you appreciate the safety net of a satisfaction guarantee, CorpNet has one that covers 100% of the fees you pay them. If you’re not happy for any reason, simply ask for a refund. IncFile does not have a comparable guarantee.
- Much like IncFile, CorpNet has overwhelmingly positive customer reviews. You can find hundreds of CorpNet reviews all over the internet, and critical feedback is in short supply. The vast majority of CorpNet customers are quite pleased with their service.
CorpNet offers formation packages that don’t stand out in any one way, but their well-rounded LLC service has far more pros than cons.
Want to learn more about CorpNet? Read our review.
LegalZoom opened for business in 1999, and with nearly 4 million customers served — including 2 million business clients — they’re one of the industry leaders in LLC service. They’re a major operation with a wide corporate reach.
- Their base rate of $79 plus state fee is considerably higher than IncFile’s $49. However, they do not include registered agent or EIN in any formation package.
- LegalZoom has extended customer service hours that run from 8am to 10pm ET on weekdays, and they’re even open on weekends from 10am to 7pm ET.
- While they may not include registered agent or EIN obtainment with your formation, LegalZoom does bundle in a custom LLC operating agreement and a banking resolution with any LLC service package.
LegalZoom doesn’t have the lowest prices, and their customer reviews can be hit or miss. Still, their brand power and customer volume are unrivaled, so if those are high priorities for you, definitely give LegalZoom a look.
Want to learn more about LegalZoom? Read our review.
All of these companies have their pros and cons when it comes to LLC services. IncFile is the cheapest, LegalZoom is the most popular, MyCompanyWorks has quick customer support, and CorpNet is a generally well-rounded provider.
One thing they all share in common is their ability to effectively and efficiently form your new LLC. No matter which provider you choose, you’ll save hundreds of dollars over hiring an attorney to draft and file your formation documents.
In general, IncFile is my favorite provider overall, but my preferred alternative is CorpNet. Both companies have great rates for LLC service, and have plenty of experience to get the job done right.