Swyft Filings LLC Service Alternatives (3 Top Options)
Are you forming a new LLC, but you’re not sure which of the many service providers you should look to for help?
Swyft Filings is a popular option when it comes to LLC service, but does that mean they’re the best fit for your company?
This Swyft Filings LLC service alternatives guide highlights the similarities and differences between Swyft Filings and some of their top competitors. Which one has the features you need at the prices you want?
IncFile has been in the game a bit longer than Swyft Filings (which opened in 2012), with over 150,000 customers served since they opened in 2004. With great rates and smartly bundled features, IncFile is a top LLC service for a reason. How do they compare to Swyft Filings?
- Their price point of $49 plus state fee is exactly the same as Swyft Filings’ base rate. These service providers represent two of the lowest price points in this industry.
- One major advantage IncFile has over Swyft Filings is the inclusion of a full year of registered agent service with the purchase of any LLC formation package. Swyft Filings does not include registered agent with any of their LLC service packages.
- Much like Swyft Filings, IncFile gets highly positive customer feedback. Both companies have thousands of reviews all over the internet, and they both also maintain high average scores that indicate most customers would recommend the service.
Both of these companies offer strong customer support, but Swyft Filings is much more responsive than IncFile. Whereas Swyft Filings always responds to phone calls and messages quickly, we’ve experienced wait times exceeding 24 hours to hear back from IncFile at times.
Want to learn more about IncFile? Read our review.
Since opening in 1998, Northwest Registered Agent has become a trusted midsize company providing affordable business services online. Where do their advantages and disadvantages lie when compared to Swyft Filings?
- Northwest Registered Agent starts the pricing for their LLC formation service packages at $79, which is $30 more expensive than Swyft Filings at $49.
- Like IncFile, Northwest includes 12 months of registered agent service when you order any LLC service package. Even better is the fact that Northwest Registered Agent is the only major service provider that locally scans every document they receive as your registered agent, whereas most competitors only scan your official government docs.
- Customer support is what Northwest Registered Agent is known for above all else. They assign one of their knowledgeable and friendly Corporate Guides to each client account, and this individual personally guides you through each phase of the formation process. In addition, you will receive that person’s phone number and email address so you can contact them directly if you have any questions, or run into any problems along the way.
Although they don’t have a comparable volume of feedback to the thousands of reviews Swyft Filings and IncFile have, the dozens of Northwest Registered Agent reviews available online are almost all positive in nature.
Want to learn more about Northwest Registered Agent? Read our review.
As opposed to the other options in this guide, LegalZoom is an industry giant. Since 1999, they’ve served over 4 million clients, including over 1 million LLC formations, which is a massive volume of customers. Here’s how they stack up to Swyft Filings otherwise.
- Their LLC service starts at $149 before state fees, which is exactly $100 more expensive than the $49 rate offered by Swyft Filings.
- Like Swyft Filings, LegalZoom does not include any registered agent service in their LLC formation packages. Whereas Swyft Filings provides a 30-minute business tax consultation and a free domain name for a year, LegalZoom counters with a banking resolution to help you open business checking and savings accounts.
- LegalZoom has longer customer service hours than any other company in the industry. They’re available from 8am-10pm ET on weekdays and they’re even open from 10am-7pm ET on weekends. While Swyft Filings has a better reputation for the high quality of their support, their hours of operation are a more standard 10am-7pm ET on weekdays.
One major area of overlap between LegalZoom and Swyft Filings is the fact that both of them offer satisfaction guarantees. If you’re less than entirely pleased with your LLC formation, you simply need to ask for a refund and they will grant it.
Want to learn more about LegalZoom? Read our review.
These providers are all more than capable of handling your LLC formation, as well as offering many other business solutions.
The biggest benefit of using a provider like this is that you save hundreds of dollars compared to hiring a business attorney to draft and file your articles of organization.
Each of these four companies has their advantages relative to the others. Which one you choose likely comes down to which one best addresses your priorities. IncFile and Swyft Filings offer the lowest prices, LegalZoom has the most experience, and Northwest Registered Agent has the best customer service.
Overall, our favorite Swyft Filings alternative is IncFile. Considering the fact that they include a full year of registered agent in any formation package, IncFile presents an excellent value to any entrepreneur. No matter which provider you choose for your LLC formation, we wish you the best in all your future business endeavors!