Northwest Registered Agent vs Nationwide Incorporators (Discover Who’s Better)
Are you looking to form a new LLC, but you don’t have experience with the DIY option? Do you lack the budget to spend hundreds or even thousands of dollars to hire an attorney to form your LLC?
If you’re seeking the middle ground between these options, Northwest Registered Agent and Nationwide Incorporators can form your LLC quickly and affordably. But which one is the right choice for your company?
In this Northwest Registered Agent vs Nationwide Incorporators comparison guide, we’ll discuss their relevant commonalities and differentiators in an effort to help you figure out which one best fits your business.
With Northwest Registered Agent and Nationwide Incorporators, we’re dealing with two of the best LLC formation services available online. They both have the necessary experience and knowhow to form your new LLC in compliant fashion, without costing an arm and a leg. However, Northwest Registered Agent has some advantages that make them a slight preference in our opinion.
Most importantly, Northwest Registered Agent offers LLC formations starting at $79 plus state fee, whereas Nationwide Incorporators starts their pricing at $145. In addition, Northwest bundles in a full year of registered agent service with any formation package, while Nationwide Incorporators does not include registered agent with their LLC formations.
Do you need some more information before making your decision? Read on to learn all about the pros and cons of these two highly respected formation service providers.
7 Things They Have In Common
1) Affordable: Both of these providers can save you a significant amount of money compared to hiring a lawyer to draft and file your formation documents, which can cost hundreds or even thousands of dollars. Especially considering the LLC isn’t a terribly complex business structure, the attorney’s expertise may not even be necessary.
2) Customer Support: Saving money is great, but it’s also important to be able to access assistance when you need it. With Northwest Registered Agent and Nationwide Incorporators, help is just a phone call or email away if you run into any issues.
3) Experience: There is no substitute for experience, and thankfully both of these service providers have lots of it. Nationwide Incorporators and Northwest Registered Agent are both highly experienced midsize companies in the business services industry, and they’ve each formed quite a few LLCs over the years. They definitely know what they’re doing.
4) Efficiency: If you need your LLC formed in a hurry, these services are definitely capable of helping you out. Northwest Registered Agent and Nationwide Incorporators both offer expedited service that can dramatically decrease the amount of time it takes to form your new LLC.
5) Great Customer Reviews: While neither of these companies have an especially large volume of customer feedback, both Nationwide Incorporators and Northwest Registered Agent receive overwhelmingly positive reviews from their clients. Customers seem to really appreciate what these service providers have to offer.
6) Additional Services: Both of these companies have plenty to offer beyond just forming your LLC. From registered agent service to operating agreements and foreign registrations, these companies both have plenty of other services available to help you stay compliant.
7) Security: Everyone wants to feel like they’re browsing and purchasing safely online these days, and for good reason. You’ll never have to worry about your security with these companies. Nationwide Incorporators uses Digicert secure SSL certificates and PayPal merchant verification, while Northwest has on-staff coders and developers, and they also run their own servers.
Side by Side Comparisons
With Northwest Registered Agent, you can get LLC formation service for the low price of $79 plus state fee. By comparison, Nationwide Incorporators starts their pricing at $145. (See Details)
Both of these providers include the essentials of formation, like a name availability check and the preparation and filing of your articles of organization. The biggest difference is Northwest’s inclusion of one year of their namesake registered agent service, which is a feature Nationwide Incorporators doesn’t include.
However, Nationwide does bundle in some sample documents like an operating agreement and organizational minutes with their formation packages. In addition, their “attorney-powered” slogan is well-earned, as every document they produce is either created or reviewed by a business attorney.
Northwest Registered Agent was founded back in 1998, and in the last 20+ years they’ve become a reliable midsize company offering business services online. Nationwide Incorporators formed as a company in 1997, and company founder Mike Ross has been an attorney for over four decades, so they clearly have lots of experience.
Both of these companies have impressive customer service. Northwest Registered Agent assigns one of their highly trained Corporate Guides to every client account, and that person walks you through every step of your LLC formation. They also give you your Guide’s direct phone number and email address, so you’ll never have to explain your situation to someone that isn’t already familiar with your business.
With Nationwide Incorporators, company president Mike Ross ― a business attorney with over 40 years of experience ― often answers the phone himself. You can be confident that you’re receiving true expert advice when you call Nationwide Incorporators.
These companies both base their turnaround times on which state you form your LLC in, as well as whether or not you choose to expedite your order. The only minor difference is that Northwest Registered Agent lists turnaround times on their website, while with Nationwide Incorporators you’ll have to contact them for an estimate.
Northwest Registered Agent has a basic order status tracking tool on their website, and Nationwide Incorporators has an email order confirmation system. They’re both effective, and it really just comes down to a matter of personal preference.
Registered Agent Service
As we mentioned earlier, Northwest Registered Agent includes 12 months of registered agent service with any LLC formation service package. Beyond that, they charge $125 per year. Nationwide Incorporators does not include registered agent with LLC service, and you’ll need to contact them for a price quote. (What is a registered agent?)
Neither of these companies have a large volume of customer feedback available online, but they make up for the lack of quantity with very high quality. We only found five reviews for Nationwide Incorporators, but every one of them is a perfect score. As for Northwest Registered Agent, we found a few dozen reviews, and they too hold high average rating scores.
Ease of Use
Both of these service providers have user-friendly and intuitive websites that are easy to navigate. However, Northwest Registered Agent has all of their services available for purchase online, whereas Nationwide Incorporators does not ― some of their services are only available via phone. Due to this difference, we’ll give the advantage in this area to Northwest.
Better LLC Service?
Northwest Registered Agent and Nationwide Incorporators are two of our favorite LLC formation services. They both have plenty of experience, but they’re both midsize companies that still have a personal touch that many larger service providers can’t offer.
Because these companies have plenty of overlap in the way they provide their LLC services, we would understand if you still haven’t made up your mind yet. Along those lines, let’s wrap up this comparison guide by briefly discussing a few of the main reasons people choose each of these service providers.
Choose Northwest Registered Agent if You Are:
Do you want the lowest price for your LLC formation? Do you need registered agent service? These are the most popular reasons to choose Northwest Registered Agent.
Choose Nationwide Incorporators if You Are:
If their attorney-powered services appeal to you, with business lawyers reviewing your documents before they’re filed, Nationwide Incorporators is your best bet.