Nationwide Incorporators LLC Service Alternatives (Our Top 3)
Do you need to form a new LLC, but you’re not sure if Nationwide Incorporators is the ideal service provider to assist you?
There are quite a few companies offering online LLC service these days, so it’s not always easy to pick the right one for your business.
In this Nationwide Incorporators LLC service alternatives guide, we’ll compare and contrast their services with those of their competition. Let’s figure out which one is the best fit for your business!
IncFile is one of the most popular LLC services available, and they’ve served over 150,000 businesses since 2004. Their combination of low price points and great features makes them an appealing choice to all kinds of entrepreneurs. How do they stack up to Nationwide Incorporators?
- IncFile’s base rate for LLC formation service is just $49 (plus state fee), meaning they can save you nearly $100 compared to Nationwide Incorporators.
- All of IncFile’s formation packages include a full year of registered agent service to receive and forward important legal documents. If you would also like to obtain a federal tax ID number (EIN) to hire employees and file taxes, IncFile’s Gold package includes registered agent, EIN and formation for $149. With Nationwide Incorporators, you’ll pay $404 for this combination of features.
- If customer reviews are a priority for you, IncFile should be a strong contender to handle your LLC service. They have thousands of reviews online, and the vast majority of them are positive in nature. It’s difficult to find many unsatisfied IncFile customers.
IncFile doesn’t have the most responsive customer support department, although their representatives are really helpful once you get ahold of them. Overall, it’s hard to complain with much of what IncFile has to offer for LLC service.
Want to learn more about IncFile? Read our review.
CorpNet and IncFile are roughly equal in the experience department, as CorpNet’s owners have served 100,000+ customers since they started providing LLC service back in 1997. What advantages do they have when compared to Nationwide Incorporators?
- With CorpNet, formation services start at $108, plus state fee. This price point puts them between IncFile and Nationwide Incorporators.
- When it comes to bundling registered agent and an EIN with your LLC service, CorpNet has a price point of $228. Again, this rate falls in between those offered by Nationwide Incorporators ($404) and IncFile ($149).
- CorpNet backs all of their services with a 100% satisfaction guarantee. If you’re less than entirely pleased for any reason at all, simply ask for your money back and they will refund your service fees.
Finally, customer feedback is also a strength for CorpNet. Their hundreds of reviews are almost universally positive, and it’s a nice way to cap off their well-rounded services.
Want to learn more about CorpNet? Read our review.
LegalZoom is one of the most popular companies in this industry, with nearly 4 million customers since they opened their doors in 1999. Do they compare favorably to these other options?
- LegalZoom’s pricing is similar to Nationwide Incorporators, with their LLC service starting at the rate of $149 (plus state fee).
- Their LLC service can get pretty expensive if you want to add features like registered agent and an EIN. Registered agent isn’t included in any LegalZoom LLC service package, and it costs $159 to add on for one year. An EIN will cost you another $79, meaning their lowest possible price for a package containing formation, registered agent and EIN will set you back a minimum of $387.
- One big advantage of LegalZoom is that their customer service hours are the longest in this industry. You can call them from 8am-10pm ET on weekends, and they’re even available from 10am-7pm ET on weekends.
It’s important to keep in mind that while LegalZoom struggles to match their competitors’ prices and customer feedback, they do have a 100% satisfaction guarantee similar to the one offered by CorpNet. All told, LegalZoom wouldn’t be my personal first choice, but they are so popular for a reason.
Want to learn more about LegalZoom? Read our review.
With any of these service providers, you’ll receive quality LLC formation service. These 4 companies are all quite capable of forming your new LLC, while also saving you a significant amount of money as opposed to hiring an attorney to draft and file your formation articles.
All of these companies have their own advantages over the others. For example, IncFile has the best prices, while Nationwide Incorporators offers attorney-drafted documents. LegalZoom is the most popular, whereas CorpNet has nicely balanced service packages.
Your preference may differ from mine, but I would personally use IncFile. They not only have the lowest prices, but they also have valuable features like registered agent in every formation package.