Nationwide Incorporators LLC Service Alternatives (Our Top 3)
Do you need to form a new LLC, but you’re not sure if Nationwide Incorporators is the ideal service provider to assist you?
There are quite a few companies offering online LLC service these days, so it’s not always easy to pick the right one for your business.
In this Nationwide Incorporators LLC service alternatives guide, we’ll compare and contrast their services with those of their competition. Let’s figure out which one is the best fit for your business!
IncFile is one of the most popular LLC services available, and they’ve served over 150,000 businesses since 2004. Their combination of low price points and great features makes them an appealing choice to all kinds of entrepreneurs. How do they stack up to Nationwide Incorporators?
- IncFile’s base rate for LLC formation service is just $49 (plus state fee), meaning they can save you nearly $100 compared to Nationwide Incorporators.
- All of IncFile’s formation packages include a full year of registered agent service to receive and forward important legal documents. Nationwide Incorporators’ big advantage is in their attorney-powered services, but they don’t include registered agent in their service packages.
- If customer reviews are a priority for you, IncFile should be a strong contender to handle your LLC service. They have thousands of reviews online, and the vast majority of them are positive in nature. Nationwide Incorporators gets positive feedback as well, but they only have a handful of reviews available.
IncFile doesn’t have the most responsive customer support department, which is one area where Nationwide Incorporators has a big advantage. IncFile can take 24+ hours to respond to your messages, but Nationwide Incorporators is much more responsive.
Want to learn more about IncFile? Read our review.
Northwest Registered Agent opened for business in 1998, and since then they’ve become a popular midsize company for business services. They’re known for their highly personalized service, but does that mean they’re a better option than Nationwide Incorporators?
- With Northwest Registered Agent, you can get LLC formation service for as little as $69, which is obviously a much lower price point than Nationwide Incorporators at $145.
- Northwest Registered Agent includes a year of their premium registered agent service with any LLC package. They’re the only popular service provider that locally scans every single document they receive on your behalf ― their competitors typically only scan government documents.
- Northwest is the only service provider in this guide that compares favorably to Nationwide Incorporators when it comes to customer support. Northwest Registered Agent assigns one of their Corporate Guides to each client account, and that individual personally walks you through the formation process. You also have their direct phone number and email address if you ever have questions.
Much like Nationwide Incorporators, Northwest Registered Agent receives positive customer feedback, but doesn’t have a large volume of reviews available. Overall, Northwest strikes a nice balance between affordability and fully featured services.
Want to learn more about Northwest Registered Agent? Read our review.
LegalZoom is one of the most popular companies in this industry, with over 4 million total customers served and 1 million LLCs formed since they opened their doors in 1999. Do they compare favorably to Nationwide Incorporators?
- LegalZoom’s pricing is similar to Nationwide Incorporators, with their LLC service starting at the rate of $149 compared to Nationwide Incorporators’ $145.
- Like Nationwide Incorporators, LegalZoom does not include registered agent service with their LLC formation packages. While Nationwide Incorporators makes up for this with their attorney-reviewed services, LegalZoom only includes a banking resolution to help you open business bank accounts.
- One big advantage of LegalZoom is that their customer service hours are the longest in this industry. You can call them from 8am-10pm ET on weekends, and they’re even available from 10am-7pm ET on weekends. By contract, Nationwide Incorporators answers the phone from 9am to 6pm ET on weekdays.
It’s important to keep in mind that while LegalZoom struggles to match their competitors’ prices and customer feedback, they do have a 100% satisfaction guarantee that serves as a welcome safety net. All told, LegalZoom wouldn’t be our first choice, but they are popular for a reason.
Want to learn more about LegalZoom? Read our review.
With any of these service providers, you’ll receive quality LLC formation service. These four companies are all quite capable of forming your new LLC, while also saving you a significant amount of money as opposed to hiring an attorney to draft and file your formation articles.
All of these companies have their own advantages over the others. For example, IncFile has the best prices, while Nationwide Incorporators offers attorney-drafted documents. LegalZoom is the most popular, whereas Northwest Registered Agent has excellent customer support.
Your preference may differ from ours, but we typically recommend IncFile. They not only have the lowest prices, but they also have valuable features like registered agent in every formation package. Whichever LLC service you choose, we wish you the best of luck!