Top MyCorporation LLC Service Alternatives
If you’re forming a new LLC but don’t want to go it alone, where do you turn for assistance?
There are many LLC service providers like MyCorporation out there, but how do you discern which one you should use?
In this MyCorporation LLC service alternatives guide, you’ll find information about 3 of their top competitors that should help you determine if MyCorporation is the right choice for your new LLC.
IncFile doesn’t quite have the level of experience that MyCorporation has, but with 150,000+ customers served since 2004, they do have a strong track record. They have some of the best price points in the industry, and they still include plenty of valuable features.
- With a starting rate of $49 (plus state fee), they can save you a bit of money over MyCorporation. Additionally, IncFile includes a year of registered agent with any LLC service package. If you want an operating agreement and a federal tax ID number (EIN), you can get those features added on in their Gold package which is available for $149.
- Much like MyCorporation, IncFile has fantastic customer feedback. With thousands of positive reviews and hardly any critical feedback, IncFile has both the volume and quality of reviews that you like to see from a prospective service provider.
- Some states require additional compliance steps, like publishing proof of formation in a newspaper or filing an initial report. Unlike some competitors, IncFile does a great job of informing you if your state of formation requires them.
As if that wasn’t enough positives for IncFile, they also offer high-quality customer service from friendly and knowledgeable representatives. IncFile offers complete LLC service solutions with few shortcomings, and they’re an appealing option for formation assistance.
Want to learn more about IncFile? Read our review.
LegalZoom is an even larger company than MyCorporation, with 4 million total customers served since they opened for business in 1999. They have more experience than any of the other providers we’ve discussed, but how do they compare beyond that?
- Their starting price for LLC service is $79 plus state fee, which is easily higher than IncFile. Plus, they don’t offer registered agent or an EIN in any of their formation packages, meaning you’ll likely have to add them on.
- LegalZoom customers love their extended customer support hours. You can reach them by phone or email from 8am to 10pm ET on weekdays and 10am to 7pm ET on weekends. I don’t know of any other companies in the LLC service industry that can hold a candle to those hours of availability.
Like MyCompanyWorks, they also offer a satisfaction guarantee, which the other providers we’ve discussed don’t offer.
Want to learn more about LegalZoom? Read our review.
MyCompanyWorks (formerly known as MyNewCompany) is a smaller operation than both MyCorporation and IncFile, with 50,000+ business formations since 2001. Their customers like the personal touch they provide, which many of their larger competitors can’t match.
- MyCompanyWorks has a base rate that’s just a touch lower than MyCorporation, at $79 plus state fee. If you would like registered agent service and an EIN, you can purchase their $279 package.
- If you order LLC service or any other business solutions from MyCompanyWorks, your purchase is backed by their 100% satisfaction guarantee. If you’re less than entirely pleased with your LLC formation, they’ll refund their service fees to you.
- One of their most appealing attributes is that MyCompanyWorks responds to most phone calls and emails within 20 minutes, if you contact them during business hours. Some of their competition takes a full day to respond at times, but not MyCompanyWorks.
One last item of note is that they include a formation checklist that serves as a step-by-step guide and ensures you don’t miss any important elements of your formation. This is a nice bonus feature that’s exclusive to MyCompanyWorks.
Want to learn more about MyCompanyWorks? Read our review.
With any of these 4 companies, you’ll receive efficient and effective LLC formation service. All of them are highly capable, and they’ll all save you quite a bit of money over hiring a lawyer to draft and file your formation papers.
Depending on your priorities, you may have a different preference than I do. IncFile has the best prices, MyCorporation offers advanced financial solutions, MyCompanyWorks has quick customer service, and LegalZoom is the most popular.
All told, my favorite MyCorporation alternative is IncFile. Their prices are nearly impossible to beat, and they include registered agent with every formation package, which most businesses need.