Top 3 MaxFilings LLC Service Alternatives
Are you in the process of forming an LLC, but you’re not quite sure if MaxFilings is the ideal company to assist you?
There are quite a few companies providing LLC service these days, so it’s important to figure out which one has your company’s best interests in mind.
In this MaxFilings LLC service alternatives guide, you’ll find important details about some of their top competitors. Let’s find out how the competition stacks up next to MaxFilings!
With IncFile, you’re getting an experienced service provider that’s served over 150,000 clients since they opened in 2004. Their calling card is the way they combine low prices with great features, so let’s see how they compare to MaxFilings.
- With a base price point of $49 (plus state fee), IncFile has the exact same rate for LLC service that MaxFilings offers.
- Just like MaxFilings does, IncFile offers a year of registered agent service with any formation package, which enables you to forward your important legal documents through a 3rd party. If you also want a federal tax ID (EIN) packaged in with formation and registered agent, your cost will be $149 with IncFile Gold. Again, that’s the same price as MaxFilings charges for their Gold package.
- The big difference between MaxFilings and IncFile is in customer feedback. IncFile has thousands of positive reviews across the web, with nearly zero negative feedback. When you consider that I cannot find any customer reviews for MaxFilings, that’s a major advantage to IncFile.
The only problem I have with IncFile is that it can take a while to get in touch with their customer support network. I’ve experienced wait times in excess of 24 hours with IncFile, but once you do get ahold of them, they are really helpful.
Overall, I wouldn’t be surprised if MaxFilings modeled their pricing and features specifically to match IncFile’s offerings, because they’re extremely similar. The only major difference that I can see is IncFile’s customer feedback advantage.
Want to learn more about IncFile? Read our review.
CorpNet’s ownership group roughly matches IncFile’s experience level, with 100,000+ customers served since 1997. How do they stack up next to MaxFilings?
- At $108 (plus state fee), CorpNet’s base-rate pricing is more than twice as expensive as either IncFile or MaxFilings.
- With CorpNet, the combination of registered agent, EIN and LLC formation costs $228. Again, that’s significantly higher than the $149 price point for the same trio of services offered by IncFile and MaxFilings.
- CorpNet’s services are covered by their 100% satisfaction guarantee. If you’re unhappy with their LLC formation service for any reason, simply ask for a refund and they’ll pay back their service fees.
Much like IncFile, CorpNet receives excellent customer reviews. They don’t quite have the same volume of feedback, but the content of their reviews is similarly glowing. At the end of the day, I really like CorpNet’s balance of features, and their satisfaction guarantee is a nice safety net, but their prices aren’t great.
Want to learn more about CorpNet? Read our review.
LegalZoom is one of the most popular online LLC services. They’ve served nearly 4 million customers since they opened in 1999, which is obviously a volume of customers these other options can’t touch. How do they compare in other areas?
- LegalZoom’s services don’t come cheaply, as they charge $149 (plus state fee) for basic LLC formation service. Do keep in mind though that LegalZoom includes a custom LLC operating agreement and a banking resolution in every formation package, so it’s not like they’re without value.
- If you want to add registered agent service and an EIN to your LLC formation, it will cost you a total of $387. Compared to the other options in this guide ($149 for IncFile or MaxFilings, $228 for CorpNet), this is a very high price point.
- Similarly to CorpNet, LegalZoom also has a satisfaction guarantee that ensures you are entitled to a “no questions asked” money-back guarantee.
- A major selling point for LegalZoom is their extended customer service hours, which are much longer than any of the other options in this guide. You can contact their phone support agents from 8am-10pm ET on weekdays, and from 10am-7pm on weekends.
LegalZoom certainly can’t claim to have the lowest prices, and their customer reviews are quite mixed between positive and negative. Still, they do have some advantages over their competitors that make them appealing to some entrepreneurs, and they’re well worth a look if you like what they have to offer.
Want to learn more about LegalZoom? Read our review.
Which is Best for You?
All 3 of these MaxFilings alternatives have their own advantages when compared to the others. Generally speaking, IncFile and MaxFilings offer the lowest prices, LegalZoom has the most experience, and CorpNet has well-balanced feature packages.
Personally, we would recommend using IncFile. Their low prices and excellent customer reviews are a great combination that makes them my top pick.