IncParadise vs IncFile (Better LLC Creation Service?)
Are you about to enter the LLC formation process, but you don’t want to deal with the hassles of the DIY method?
Do you also find the idea of paying a lawyer hundreds or even thousands of dollars to form your LLC to be an unappealing prospect? There are quite a few LLC formation services available like IncParadise and IncFile that can bridge this gap, but which one is the right choice for your company?
In this IncParadise vs IncFile comparison, we’ll walk you through their main common points and differences. By the time we’re done, you’ll have a better idea of which one is the best option to form your new LLC.
IncParadise and IncFile are both highly respected and reputable companies offering LLC formation service online. They’re both easy to recommend, because they’re both capable of forming your new company in efficient and compliant fashion. However, IncFile has some advantages that make them our preference for most of our readers.
First and foremost, IncFile’s pricing for LLC service starts at $49, which is considerably less expensive than the $89 price point offered by IncParadise. In addition, IncFile includes 12 months of registered agent service with any LLC formation package, which IncParadise does not.
Would you like to learn more about the details of these two service providers before making your choice? Read on to discover everything you need to know!
6 Things They Have In Common
1) Affordable: If you don’t have the budget to hire an attorney to draft and file your articles of organization, these services can save you a considerable amount of money. Also, because the LLC isn’t a terribly complex business type, you often don’t need a lawyer’s expertise to begin with.
2) Customer Support: The full DIY route can be a lot of work, which is why services like IncParadise and IncFile can be so convenient. Even though you’re saving money over hiring a lawyer, you’ll have access to their customer service departments if you run into any issues, or if you have any questions.
3) Experience: These companies have both been around since the early 2000s, and they’ve each formed thousands of businesses in that time. IncFile and IncParadise are both highly experienced service providers with the knowhow to get the job done right.
4) Efficiency: If you need your LLC formed quickly, IncParadise and IncFile have your back. They both offer expedited service that can speed up your formation from a matter of weeks down to mere days in many states.
5) Great Customer Reviews: Are you the type of savvy consumer who likes to read positive customer feedback before making a purchase? Both IncParadise and IncFile receive glowing reviews from the vast majority of their customers.
6) Additional Services: Do you need any other business services like federal tax ID number (EIN) acquisition, foreign qualifications, doing business as (DBA) names, and more? IncFile and IncParadise each offer a wide variety of services that can help your company stay compliant well into the future.
Side by Side Comparisons
IncFile starts their LLC formation service pricing at $49, which is $40 less expensive than IncParadise’s LLC package. (See Details)
IncParadise offers a relatively barebones LLC formation package, including the essentials like preparation and filing of your formation documents, a name availability check, and some sample forms. However, it should be noted that if you choose to form an LLC in Nevada, IncParadise will expedite your order for free.
On the other hand, IncFile includes a full year of registered agent service to receive and forward your important government documents. They also provide a 30-minute business tax consultation, which IncParadise does not offer.
IncParadise opened for business in 2002, and they’ve formed 11,000+ businesses since then. While that’s certainly a respectable amount of experience, they’re not on IncFile’s level. IncFile formed in 2004, and they’ve helped form over 150,000 businesses.
IncParadise has great customer support, and their response times are excellent as well. They get back to you quickly if you call or email them, and their operating hours run from 11am to 8pm ET on weekdays.
IncFile also has a strong service department, with knowledgeable and friendly support representatives. However, it can sometimes take them a while to get back to you. In fact, we’ve experienced wait times in excess of 24 hours at times. Their hours of operation are from 10am to 7pm ET Monday through Friday.
Both IncFile and IncParadise have turnaround times that vary depending on what state you choose to form your LLC in. While one or the other might be a day or two quicker in your state of formation, for the most part their processing estimates are quite similar.
Again though, if you’re forming an LLC in the state of Nevada, you can take advantage of IncParadise’s free expediting offer, which means your new business will be formed in approximately three business days.
If you log into IncParadise’s website, you’ll find order status tracking information in your account. IncFile’s online order tracking tool is a bit fancier, as it updates in real time to show you where exactly you stand in the LLC formation process.
Registered Agent Service
While IncParadise does not include registered agent service with your LLC formation package, they have some of the lowest prices in the industry to add it on. Your first year of registered agent costs $89, which is a decent rate, but each additional year costs just $40 which is one of the best price points we’ve seen.
As for IncFile, they do include a year of registered agent when you purchase LLC service from them, but their rate after that is $119 per year. (What is a registered agent?)
One aspect of these services that we really appreciate is how positive their customer feedback is. While IncFile has over 7,000 reviews, and therefore a much higher volume of feedback than IncParadise has with about 70 reviews, both companies receive overwhelmingly positive feedback from their clients. If you’re looking for glowing customer reviews, either of these companies is a great choice.
Ease of Use
One of the benefits of using a larger service provider like IncFile is that their website is streamlined and user-friendly in just about every way possible. Their services are easy to leverage, and navigating their site is a breeze. When it comes to IncParadise’s website, it’s certainly functional and looks pretty good, but it’s just not quite as professional as IncFile’s site.
IncParadise and IncFile are both reputable companies offering reliable and reasonably priced LLC formation service. We’re confident that you’ll be pleased with your decision, regardless of which one you choose to help form your new company.
Still, some of you may remain undecided, so to finish off this comparison, we’ll outline a few of the most common reasons people choose one service over the other. No matter which one you choose, we wish you the best in all your business endeavors!
Choose IncParadise if You Are:
Are you forming an LLC in the state of Nevada, and you’d like to take advantage of their free expediting service offer? This is the main selling point for IncParadise, and it’s a strong one!
Choose IncFile if You Are:
Seeking the lowest price points? Interested in bundling registered agent service with your LLC formation? Do you want to use a company with extensive experience? These are a few of the reasons people commonly choose IncFile.