IncParadise LLC Service Review (Pros, Cons & More)
IncParadise opened in 2002, and since then they’ve formed over 11,000 businesses nationwide.
They’re a smaller fish in the big pond of online LLC services, yet they have some advantages that make them a strong contender to form your LLC.
This IncParadise LLC service review will help you determine if you’d like to use their services, by diving into the details of their formation packages. Are they the right choice for you?
Advantages & Disadvantages
Advantages of IncParadise:
– Usually, with companies that offer one formation package with a la carte extras, those additional features are not priced favorably. That is not the case at all with IncParadise. For example, they will acquire your federal tax ID (EIN) for just $25, which is easily the lowest price available unless you want to do it yourself.
– If you choose to pursue registered agent service from IncParadise along with your formation, their prices are again fantastic. Your first year costs $89, and every additional year you order is $40. They even offer lifetime registered agent for $499 through their 499Agent program, a feature none of their competitors offer.
– They don’t have a ton of customer feedback available online, but what they do have is as good as it can get. Nearly all of their several dozen ratings are perfect scores.
– IncParadise specializes in Nevada formations, and offers some significant free extras for that state. For example, you even get expedited filing at no extra charge, meaning you’ll have your LLC formed within 3 business days in most cases.
Disadvantages of IncParadise:
– Their basic formation package with no extras is $89, and does not include registered agent. Some competitors can beat that price while also including registered agent, like IncFile at just $49. (Learn More)
– If you want to form in a state other than Nevada, there aren’t as many reasons to use IncParadise. They do offer service in all 50 states, but Nevada is their specialty for a reason.
IncParadise LLC Formation Packages
IncParadise doesn’t offer multiple service packages for LLC formation. Instead, they have one base package and some a la carte features. For more details, feel free to take a look at how they advertise this service on their own website.
LLC Formation = $89 + State Fee
– Name Availability Check: IncParadise will search through your state’s official business database to determine if your desired LLC name is available, or if it’s already claimed by another company or individual.
– Preparation and Filing of Your Articles of Organization: The articles of organization are the documents used to officially form your business with the state. IncParadise will draft these forms on your behalf, then file them with your state of formation.
– Sample Documents: They’ll include a selection of sample forms ― including bylaws, minutes, and notifications ― with your formation.
– Hard Copy of Your Filed Formation Documents
A La Carte Services
– EIN Obtainment ($25): With an EIN, you can open business bank accounts, staff your company, pay taxes, etc.
– Registered Agent ($89 1st year, then $40): They’ll receive your official government documents, alerting you and forwarding them to you.
– Certificate of Good Standing ($70): A document which proves your company’s existence and current compliance. Typically used for loan applications, ownership structure changes, etc.
– Apostille ($94): Authenticates your documents to allow the operation of your LLC by an entity in a foreign country.
– Custom Minutes ($20): They will prepare minutes for your corporate meetings, ensuring you stay on task and remain compliant.
– LLC Kit & Seal ($74): A symbolic feature consisting of a binder and wax seal. This replicates antiquated methods of authenticating documents.
– Doing Business As (DBA) Name ($70): They’ll acquire a fictitious name for your company, enabling you to officially conduct business under multiple names.
Keep in mind that these are only the most common features. Some states have different services available than others, and things like foreign qualifications and expediting vary in price.
IncParadise Customer Reviews
There isn’t a whole lot out there when it comes to customer feedback for IncParadise.
Still, considering that they are a relatively small company when compared to some of their competitors, it’s not too surprising that we were only able to find a few dozen reviews. If you would like to read them yourself, which we recommend, you can find them primarily at Google, with some others on Yelp and Facebook.
For the most part, their customers like to talk about how easy it is to get ahold of their service reps, as well as how quick their turnaround times are. While it would be great to see a larger volume of feedback, it’s impossible to argue with the quality of the reviews that we did find.
– Google: 4.5 out of 5 stars (59 reviews)
– Yelp: 5.0 out of 5 stars (5 reviews)
– Facebook: 5.0 out of 5 stars (4 reviews)
Is There a Better IncParadise Alternative?
IncParadise does a solid job with LLC formations, especially in Nevada. However, there are so many companies offering formation services online these days that if IncParadise doesn’t feel like the perfect fit for your business, we can probably find another service provider that does feel right.
Our favorite IncParadise alternative is IncFile. With a $49 base rate, IncFile has great price points, and all of their LLC packages include a full year of registered agent service. In addition, IncFile has thousands of positive customer reviews, and they’re equally adept at forming LLCs in all 50 states.
Both of these services are certainly worth your money, but in general we do prefer IncFile.
Is IncParadise Right For You?
IncParadise is the top LLC formation service for Nevada, and they do a solid job in other states as well. Not all entrepreneurs are looking for the same things from an LLC service though, so we’ll close by boiling it all down to a couple scenarios where you might be more or less inclined to use IncParadise for LLC service.
When to Use IncParadise:
If you are forming an LLC in Nevada, they have lots of advantages like free expediting. Additionally, their prices for features like an EIN and discounted prepaid registered agent service are top-notch.
When NOT to Use IncParadise:
If you’re forming outside of Nevada, there’s a good chance you can find better deals elsewhere. Also, some states don’t have many advanced features available.
With their unique advantages for Nevada LLCs and their low rates on many advanced features, IncParadise is a strong provider of LLC services.
Frequently Asked IncParadise Questions
Does IncParadise Offer Any Discounts?
IncParadise has discounts on registered agent service that make them the most affordable option in the entire industry. The first year of registered agent costs $89, which is already a good price point, but after that each prepaid year is just $40, which is the lowest advertised price we’ve seen.
Does IncParadise Have Good Customer Support?
With IncParadise, you’ll get excellent support. When you call them, someone at their Las Vegas office answers the phone ― not someone at a massive call center halfway around the world like with some of their competitors. You can reach IncParadise’s representatives from 11am to 8pm ET every weekday.
Do They Have a Refund Policy?
Depending on which phase of the process your order is in when you request your refund, they will refund the total order amount less a $25, $50, or $75 processing fee.
Can I Form an LLC on My Own?
You certainly have that option. In fact, quite a few entrepreneurs do form their own LLCs. The issue with this is that every state has its own requirements for LLC formations, so there can be quite a bit of research and paperwork to do. On the other side of the coin, some people hire lawyers to form their LLCs, but this route is much more expensive than online LLC services.