InCorp LLC Service Alternatives
Are you entering the LLC formation process, and you’d like to know if InCorp is the best choice to assist you? Considering how many companies offer LLC service these days, picking the right provider to help form your LLC can be tough.
This InCorp LLC service alternatives guide compares their services to those of some of their top competitors. Is InCorp your best choice, or can one of these other providers better assist your company? Let’s find out.
Since IncFile formed in 2004, they’ve helped form over 150,000 companies. They’re known for combining low prices and fully featured service packages, which makes them an appealing option for all entrepreneurs. How do they stack up next to InCorp?
- IncFile’s base rate for LLC service is $49 (plus state fee), which is less than half as expensive as InCorp’s $99 price point.
- Even with that lower price tag, IncFile includes a full year of registered agent service and a 30-minute business tax consultation. InCorp does not include either of these features in their LLC formation package.
- While InCorp does get strong reviews, they don’t have nearly the volume of feedback that IncFile has. InCorp has over 100 reviews, but IncFile has 7,000+, and it’s difficult to find much negative feedback about either company.
Overall, it’s tough to find many faults with IncFile’s well-rounded LLC formation service. Their only major issue is the fact that it sometimes takes a while to get in touch with their customer support reps ― we’ve experienced wait times in excess of 24 hours to get a response at times.
Want to learn more about IncFile? Read our review.
Northwest Registered Agent is a midsize company offering LLC formation services. They’ve been around since 1998, and with thousands of clients they’re already plenty experienced. How do they compare to the service offered by InCorp?
- When it comes to pricing, Northwest Registered Agent provides LLC formations for just $79, which isn’t quite as inexpensive as IncFile, but still beats InCorp’s $99 price point handily.
- With Northwest, you’ll receive a full year of their namesake registered agent service with any LLC service package. Not only does InCorp not include registered agent, but Northwest is the only major business services provider that individually scans every single document they receive as your registered agent.
- Customer support is a huge pro for Northwest Registered Agent. Each of their customers receives access to one of their highly trained Corporate Guides. That individual will walk you through every step of your formation, and if you have any questions, you have their direct contact info. InCorp’s customer service is pretty good in its own right, but they don’t reach this level of personalization.
Additionally, Northwest Registered Agent gets near-universal praise from their customers who write reviews, although they only have a few dozen reviews available, which is the lowest volume of reviews in this comparison guide.
Want to learn more about Northwest Registered Agent? Read our review.
LegalZoom’s claim to fame is their incredible experience track record. They have over 4 million customers served — and they’ve formed over 1 million LLCs — since they opened in 1999. Do they compare favorably to InCorp in other areas as well?
- With a price point of $149 (plus state fee), LegalZoom is significantly more expensive than InCorp’s $99 LLC formation package. LegalZoom does include a banking resolution to help you open business bank accounts, which InCorp doesn’t provide, but that alone does not make up for such a price difference.
- One area where LegalZoom has an advantage over InCorp is in their 100% satisfaction guarantee. If you decide that you are unhappy with their LLC service at any time within 60 days of your purchase, simply request a refund and LegalZoom will grant one. InCorp is much more stingy with refunds.
- LegalZoom doesn’t compare favorably to InCorp when it comes to customer feedback. While LegalZoom does have a much higher volume of reviews than InCorp does, their feedback is split relatively equally between positive and negative reviews, unlike the strong rating scores received by InCorp.
Finally, their extended customer support hours are unrivaled by any other company in this industry. LegalZoom’s service reps are available from 8am to 10pm ET on weekdays, and they’re even open on weekends from 10am to 7pm ET.
Want to learn more about LegalZoom? Read our review.
No matter which one of these providers you choose to help form your LLC, you’ll save hundreds of dollars over hiring a lawyer to draft and file your formation papers. With their long track records as LLC service providers, any of these four companies is able to help you form a compliant company.
Depending on how you value certain characteristics, your preference may be different than ours is. Generally speaking, IncFile has the best prices for LLC service, LegalZoom has the most name recognition and brand power, Northwest Registered Agent has top-rate customer support, and InCorp offers well-balanced LLC formations.
In our opinion, IncFile is the best option for most entrepreneurs. They have the lowest prices, and pair those great rates with fully featured LLC service packages that give your new business everything it needs to be compliant from day one. Whichever company you ultimately hire for formation service, we wish you nothing but the best in all your business endeavors.