IncNow LLC Service Review (Advantages, Disadvantages & More)
IncNow has served thousands of customers since they opened in 1974, giving them longevity that not many companies in the LLC formation industry have.
This is a line of business with many competitors, so staying power like IncNow has is quite valuable.
This IncNow LLC service review is structured to give you an overview of their services, to see if they might be a good fit for your company.
Advantages & Disadvantages
Advantages of IncNow:
– Customer feedback is a huge plus for IncNow. They have hundreds of reviews, and nearly all of them are positive in nature.
– They’re continuously running a $50 off coupon. All you need to do is enter the code Save50 at checkout when you place your order.
– If you’re a Delaware resident and able to serve as your own registered agent, they will form your LLC for just $9, plus state fee. That’s not a typo, their service fees are seriously under 10 bucks.
– Unlike many — or even most — of their competitors, they don’t load up their LLC service packages with unnecessary features. You won’t find yourself feeling like you paid for anything you don’t need to form a compliant Delaware LLC.
Disadvantages of IncNow:
– They only offer service in the state of Delaware. If you want to form your LLC in any other state, you will need to find a different provider to handle your formation.
– Their top-shelf “Now LLC” service package costs $99 more than their “Complete LLC” package, but even by their own admission, it only includes $50 of added value.
IncNow LLC Formation Packages
With IncNow, you have 3 options for Delaware LLC service packages: Basic, Complete, and Now. Each of these packages is separated by a couple of key features, which you can examine in full detail on their website if you’d like to.
Don’t forget that the Complete and Now packages are eligible for the $50 coupon found on IncNow’s homepage! In addition, if you live in Delaware and want to serve as your own registered agent, you can knock $90 off of any of these price points.
Basic = $99 + State Fee
– Preparation and Filing of the Articles of Organization: These documents are submitted to the Delaware Secretary of State’s office to officially create your new LLC. IncNow will draft these forms for you, then file them with rthe state.
– Name Availability Search: They’ll search through Delaware’s official business database to make sure that the name you want to use for your business isn’t already claimed by someone else.
– One Year Registered Agent Service: If you operate an LLC anywhere in the United States, you will need to designate a registered agent. This person or entity receives important document deliveries from the state of Delaware, informs you of the receipt, then forwards them to you. After your year is up, you can renew at the rate of $90/year, but this is not a requirement.
Note: If you are a resident of Delaware and are eligible to serve as your own registered agent, IncNow will take $90 off your total LLC service price ― meaning this package would cost just $9!
Complete = $208 + State Fee ($158 w/coupon)
Includes everything from the Basic package, plus…
– 20 Page LLC Operating Agreement: This document outlines the ownership structure of your LLC, and also lays out some rules and regulations for how the company will be operated. With the Complete package, IncNow will draft these forms for you, and deliver them to you signature-ready.
Now = $309 + State Fee ($259 w/coupon)
Includes everything from the Complete package, plus…
– Expedited Processing: IncNow will acquire rush processing from the state of Delaware ― a $50 value. This enables them to provide a 24-hour turnaround to Now customers.
– Email Document Delivery: They will email you a copy of your completed documents.
What Are Other Entrepreneurs Saying?
With hundreds of online customer reviews to read, it’s clear that IncNow is extremely popular among their customers. We recommend that you read through some of the reviews yourself if you want to get a better grasp on the IncNow customer experience.
As a general overview, their satisfied customers discuss the simplicity of the formation process, and thank their IncNow support reps for their great service. Seeing as nearly every customer has nice things to say about them, feedback is a big plus for IncNow.
– Trustpilot: 9.5 out of 10 stars (380 reviews)
– Google: 4.8 out of 5 stars (9 reviews)
Is There a Better IncNow Alternative?
There are dozens of companies offering LLC formation service online these days, so if IncNow doesn’t sound like the right fit, we should be able to find one that you are comfortable with.
Our favorite IncNow alternative is IncFile, a service provider that can provide significantly lower prices than IncNow ― as long as you aren’t eligible for IncNow’s $9 Delaware resident offer, of course.
IncFile’s pricing starts at $49, which is obviously more affordable than IncNow’s base rate of $99. IncFile also offers a full year of registered agent, just like IncNow does. In addition, IncFile includes a business tax consultation with any LLC service package, and they also provide service in all 50 states instead of just Delaware.
Is IncNow Right For You?
With IncNow, you’re getting a solid company to provide LLC services in Delaware thanks to their quick turnarounds and strong price points. Of course, they’re not going to be the right answer for every entrepreneur, so let’s go over a couple scenarios where you may or may not want to use their services.
When to Use IncNow:
If you’re seeking affordable, fast Delaware LLC formation, IncNow should be right up your alley.
When NOT to Use IncNow:
If you don’t want to form your LLC in Delaware, you’ll have to find another service provider. IncNow only forms companies in Delaware. Also, they don’t offer a lot of advanced features that you can find with some other LLC services.
IncNow is a top LLC service provider for Delaware, with smartly bundled service packages that never make you feel like you’re paying for anything you don’t need.
Frequently Asked IncNow Questions
Does IncNow Offer Any Discounts?
IncNow has a $50 off coupon available on their website at all times, which is applicable for either their Complete or Now packages. All you need to do is enter the code Save50 at checkout.
Does IncNow Have Good Customer Support?
Yes, IncNow is known for having very responsive and helpful customer service. They don’t have the extended support hours that some competitors do (IncNow is available from 9am-5pm ET on weekdays), but they keep their support in-house with their knowledgeable and friendly agents.
Do They Have a Refund Policy?
In their own words: “If you request a refund prior to the preparation of any paperwork and any filings, then a refund of the full amount less $50.00 shall be made. Any requests for refunds following the preparation of paperwork, but before filing shall be entitled to a refund limited to state fees not yet charged. Following the submission of a filing, there shall be no refunds.”
Can I Form an LLC on My Own?
You do have this option, and on the other side of the coin, you could even hire a lawyer to form your LLC. The issue is that there’s a lot of legwork involved with forming your own LLC, and a lawyer will charge much more to form your LLC than an online business services provider will.