EZ Incorporate Alternatives (Recommended 3)
Are you in the process of forming a new LLC, but you’re not certain whether EZ Incorporate is the best company to help you? With so many LLC services on the market, it can be tricky to figure out which one to use.
In this EZ Incorporate LLC service alternatives guide, we’ll compare their services to those of their leading competitors. Which one is best suited to serve your business?
IncFile is a popular choice for LLC service, as they’ve served 150,000+ businesses since they opened in 2004. They combine low prices and fully featured service packages in a way that appeals to many entrepreneurs, but are they the right pick for you?
- They’re not quite as affordable as EZ Incorporate, but with a $49 (plus state fee) base rate, IncFile also offers inexpensive LLC formation service.
- Most LLCs will need a federal tax ID number (EIN) to file taxes and hire employees, along with registered agent service to receive and forward your important compliance documents. IncFile includes a full year of registered agent with any formation package, whereas EZ Incorporate charges $99 to add it on. If you want an EIN as well, IncFile’s Gold package includes formation, EIN and registered agent for $149. With EZ Incorporate, you’ll spend $233 to get all of these features.
- I think it’s fair to say that we all like reading positive customer reviews, right? IncFile has thousands of reviews available online, and nearly all of them are highly complimentary. Customers seem to really appreciate the service they receive from IncFile.
IncFile also generally has a strong customer service reputation, although I personally have experienced some lengthy wait times with their support system. Still, it’s easy to see why so many customers like what IncFile has to offer, and they’re an easy service to recommend.
Want to learn more about IncFile? Read our review.
CorpNet has a similar level of experience to IncFile, as their ownership group has served over 100,000 customers since 1997. They’re clearly another popular option, so let’s find out why.
- CorpNet starts their pricing for LLC service at $108, plus state fee. This is more than twice as expensive as either EZ Incorporate or IncFile.
- If you’re looking for registered agent and an EIN, CorpNet offers these features in a bundle with formation service for $228. It’s a higher rate than IncFile charges ($149), but it is slightly less expensive than EZ Incorporate ($233).
- Like EZ Incorporate, CorpNet offers a 100% satisfaction guarantee. Keep in mind that IncFile may have lower prices, but they do not have a similar guarantee.
Similarly to IncFile, CorpNet has really good customer feedback. They have several hundred online customer reviews to read through, and overall they’re a well-rounded company with strong services.
Want to learn more about CorpNet? Read our review.
LegalZoom’s big advantage is in experience. They opened back in 1999, and they’ve served a pretty incredible 4 million customers since then. How do they compare to EZ Incorporate in other areas?
- Their pricing is the highest in this guide. The LegalZoom LLC formation service starts at $149 (plus state fee).
- Adding registered agent and an EIN can get really expensive. LegalZoom doesn’t include registered agent in any of their formation packages, and the only bundle that includes an EIN is their premium Express Gold package for $359.
- LegalZoom has the longest customer support hours in the entire industry. They’re open from 8am to 10pm ET on weekdays and 10am to 7pm ET on weekends. You can get your questions answered, without taking time out of your work day.
LegalZoom doesn’t really impress anyone with their prices, or with their customer feedback for that matter. Still, they have plenty of their own advantages, and they’re such a popular option for a reason.
Want to learn more about LegalZoom? Read our review.
Each of these LLC services is a reliable option to help you with your formation. They all offer affordable and efficient formation services, and they’re all hundreds of dollars cheaper than hiring a lawyer to draft and file your articles of organization.
These service providers each have their own advantages and disadvantages. Generally speaking, EZ Incorporate has the lowest basic price point, while IncFile has the most features for your money. CorpNet offers balanced formation packages, whereas LegalZoom has the highest customer volume.
Depending on your company’s needs, your favorite may not be the same as mine. For me personally, it’s awfully tough to top what IncFile has to offer. Their low prices and fully featured formation packages are a really great combination.