CorpNet vs IncFile (Which is Better to Form an LLC?)
Are you looking to form a new LLC, but you’re not sure which of the many formation services can best assist you? Companies like CorpNet and IncFile can do the heavy lifting for you, but how do you know which one you should use?
In this CorpNet vs IncFile LLC service comparison, we’ll walk through their main commonalities and differences. By the time you’re done reading, we’re confident that you’ll know which one is the right choice to form your new LLC.
IncFile and CorpNet are both excellent companies offering quality LLC formation service, and either one of them will serve you well. We do slightly prefer IncFile for a few reasons, starting with their $49 price point, which significantly undercuts CorpNet’s $108 base-level package.
Another important difference is that IncFile includes a full year of registered agent with any LLC formation package, whereas CorpNet only provides a 60-day trial in their cheapest package.
If you would like to learn more about these two service providers, read on to discover all the relevant details.
7 Things They Have In Common
1) Affordable: CorpNet and IncFile can save you hundreds of dollars over hiring a traditional business attorney to draft and file your articles of organization. Furthermore, given the relatively basic nature of the LLC as a business structure, you may not need a lawyer’s expertise in the first place.
2) Customer Support: Even though you’ll be saving a considerable amount of money, you still won’t be going it alone. With IncFile and CorpNet, you have access to their helpful customer service reps who can answer your tough questions. No need to waste time trying to find the answers out for yourself.
3) Experience: If you prefer to conduct business with highly experienced companies, look no further. CorpNet and IncFile have each formed thousands of businesses over the years. They’re entirely legitimate operations that know how to get the job done right.
4) Customer Reviews: Not only do these companies both have plenty of experience, but the vast majority of customers they’ve served are quite pleased. IncFile and CorpNet have hundreds upon hundreds of customer reviews across the web, and they’re nearly all positive in nature.
5) Security: Are you concerned about your online security? You can rest easy knowing these providers have your safety in mind as well. CorpNet and IncFile both use Norton Web Security, a widely trusted security solution that defends against malware and encrypts data transfers.
6) Additional Services: If you want other business services like registered agent or a federal tax ID number (EIN), CorpNet and InFile can help you with much more than just your formation itself. There’s no need to shop around at multiple companies, when you can get everything you need under one roof.
7) Educational: Looking for more info about business services before you buy? Still thinking about the DIY route? Whether or not you end up using CorpNet or IncFile for LLC service, their online learning centers are packed with free information about tons of business topics.
* Quick Note: If you’d like to compare the top LLC services, we reviewed and ranked the best based on overall value-price-reliability. See Comparison.
Side by Side Comparisons
IncFile has a base rate of $49 (plus state fee), which can clearly save you some money over CorpNet’s starting price point of $108. (See Details)
With IncFile, you get a full year of registered agent in their base package. Every LLC in America is required to designate a registered agent, who receives your important government document deliveries, then forwards them on to you. For their part, CorpNet only provides a 60-day trial of registered agent in their cheapest LLC formation package.
IncFile also includes a business tax consultation, which is a feature that CorpNet doesn’t provide.
The ownership group behind CorpNet has been providing business solutions since 1997, and they’ve served over 100,000 business clients. IncFile’s experience level is just a bit higher, as they’ve helped form 150,000+ businesses since they opened in 2004.
CorpNet’s customers frequently mention how much they appreciate the excellent service they receive. Their support reps are easily accessed and consistently helpful, and you can contact them from 10am to 8pm ET on weekdays.
IncFile’s service agents are also quite good, but they aren’t quite as easy to get ahold of as their counterparts at CorpNet. It can take until the next business day for them to respond to your calls and emails at times. Their hours of operation are quite similar to CorpNet’s, as they’re available from 10am to 7pm ET Monday through Friday.
While their processing times do vary depending on your state of formation, and whether you choose to expedite your service or not, it does seem like IncFile typically has slightly quicker turnaround times than CorpNet does. It’s not a big difference in most states, but IncFile can save you a few days here and there.
CorpNet and IncFile both have advanced real-time order status tracking tools on their websites. You can see exactly what step your formation is in at any time.
Registered Agent Service
CorpNet has a $149 annual rate for registered agent. They include a year of registered agent service with their top two formation packages, and a 60-day trial with their base package. IncFile’s price point for registered agent is $119 per year, and they include a full year with any LLC formation package. (What is a registered agent?)
Customer feedback is a major strong point for both of these companies. Both of them have plenty of online customer reviews, and it’s difficult to find any criticism of either CorpNet or IncFile. It’s truly impressive that these providers have both piled up so many positive reviews with nearly no negative ones. The only notable difference is in the volume of feedback ― CorpNet has hundreds of reviews, whereas IncFile has several thousand.
Ease of Use
IncFile and CorpNet both have easily navigated websites, with clear, simple instructions on how to use their products and services. They both have a high ease of use.
Better LLC Service?
CorpNet and IncFile have many similarities in the way they provide LLC service, but they also differ in a few key ways. Furthermore, depending on your specific needs and priorities, you may have an entirely different preference than we do.
If you’re not yet decided between CorpNet and IncFile, let’s review a couple scenarios that may sway you in one direction or the other. No matter which company ends up forming your LLC, we hope you have a successful business future!
Choose CorpNet if You Are:
If you want easily accessible customer support and a well-rounded LLC service overall, give CorpNet a look.
Choose IncFile if You Are:
If you’re looking for the lowest prices, and registered agent service packaged in with your formation, IncFile might be your best choice for LLC service.