CorpNet LLC Service Alternatives (Top 3 Picks)
Are you ready to start an LLC, but you could use some assistance with the formation process? Companies like CorpNet can provide LLC services at fair rates, but how are you supposed to figure out which one has the pricing and features you’re looking for?
This CorpNet LLC service alternatives guide is structured to give you a look at 3 of their top competitors. Is one of them a better fit for your business?
IncFile and CorpNet are similarly sized companies, as IncFile has over 150,000 clients served since 2004, compared to CorpNet’s 100,000+ since 1997. IncFile has quite a few pros and not many cons, so let’s see how they stack up when compared to CorpNet.
- Their starting rate of $49 (plus state fee) is just about the cheapest LLC service available online. It’s certainly a preferable price point to the $108 charged by CorpNet.
- Do you want to acquire registered agent service for your new LLC? IncFile includes a full year of registered agent with any LLC formation package, whereas CorpNet only offers a 60-day trial with their cheapest package.
- If you value strong customer feedback, IncFile is the company for you. While CorpNet has hundreds of positive reviews of their own, IncFile has thousands available across the web, and they still maintain sparkling average ratings. Their customers are nearly unanimous in their praise of IncFile.
While both of these services have good customer support, there is a difference when it comes to their responsiveness. IncFile can sometimes take over 24 hours to return messages and phone calls, whereas CorpNet is typically much quicker to respond.
Want to learn more about IncFile? Read our review.
Northwest Registered Agent has been around since 1998, and in those 20+ years they’ve served thousands of satisfied customers. They’re a highly respected midsize company in the business services industry, but are they a preferable option to CorpNet?
- With Northwest Registered Agent, you can acquire LLC formation service starting at $79, which can save you some money compared to CorpNet’s $108 price point.
- Northwest includes a full year of their namesake registered agent service with any LLC formation package, much like IncFile does. However, Northwest Registered Agent does have an advantage here because they locally scan every document they receive as your registered agent, whereas IncFile typically only scans government forms.
- While CorpNet has good customer support, Northwest’s is next-level. Northwest Registered Agent assigns one of their highly trained Corporate Guides to oversee each LLC formation. That person not only walks you through every stage of the formation process, but you also have their direct contact info if you have any questions or issues down the line.
Finally, Northwest Registered Agent doesn’t have hundreds of reviews like CorpNet or thousands like IncFile, but they do have several dozen reviews that are mostly complementary in nature. Overall, Northwest does a great job with LLC formation service.
Want to learn more about Northwest Registered Agent? Read our review.
While the providers we’ve discussed previously all have a solid level of experience, LegalZoom is one of the industry leaders. They handle a huge volume of customers, with 4 million served since 1999, and they’ve formed over 1 million LLCs. How do they compare to CorpNet otherwise?
- LegalZoom’s base rate of $149 plus state fee for LLC formation service is significantly higher than CorpNet’s $108 offering.
- With LegalZoom, you will not receive registered agent service bundled in with your LLC formation, regardless of what level of service package you purchase. CorpNet’s base rate package includes a 60-day trial of registered agent, while LegalZoom provides a banking resolution to help you open business bank accounts.
- LegalZoom offers extended customer service hours that run from 8am to 10pm ET Monday through Friday, and they’re also available on Saturdays and Sundays from 10am to 7pm ET. This can really help if you don’t want to take time out of your operating hours to get your questions answered. For comparison’s sake, CorpNet is available from 10am to 8pm ET on weekdays, but not at all on weekends.
LegalZoom has a clear advantage over the competition when it comes to brand power and customer volume. Additionally, they also offer a satisfaction guarantee which removes some of the risk from purchasing their products and services.
Want to learn more about LegalZoom? Read our review.
All of these companies share some common ground, like their ability to efficiently form your compliant LLC. They’re also all capable of saving you a significant sum of money over hiring a traditional law firm to draft and file your formation documents.
Depending on your priorities, you may prefer one of these providers over the others. IncFile has the best price points, while LegalZoom has the experience advantage. CorpNet offers well-rounded services, while Northwest Registered Agent has top-notch customer support.
If we had to pick a favorite CorpNet alternative, we would probably choose IncFile. Their low prices and quality features are a great combination for any entrepreneur. Whichever LLC service you choose, we wish you luck with your new company!