You did it. Your Arizona LLC is officially up and running, ready to take on challenges, roll in the profits, and change the world.
There’s no doubt that this is an exciting time in your business journey. After starting your LLC, it’s easy to get carried away in all the excitement and expectations. After all, as a new business owner, you’ve got a lot on your plate.
Most states have ongoing maintenance requirements for LLCs called annual reports, which allow the state to keep tabs on your company’s organizational structure and some other important details. However, Arizona is one of a small handful of states that does not require any sort of regular reporting from LLCs.
Not only does this take some responsibilities off of your entrepreneurial plate, but it also cuts back on your expenses. While business owners in nearly all other states have to make room in their budgets for an annual (or biannual) payment to the state, Arizona entrepreneurs have nothing to worry about in this regard.
However, there are still some situations in which you should inform the state of changes to your business. For instance, if you change your Arizona statutory agent, you will need to file an “LLC Statement of Change of Known Place of Business Address or Statutory Agent” form with the state. And if you amend your LLC’s business purpose or ownership group, you must submit the Articles of Amendment. But outside of these types of circumstances, you do not need to keep up any sort of regular reporting requirement with the state of Arizona.
So, you can sit back, relax, and enjoy operating your compliant Arizona LLC without worrying about annual reports!
If you’d like to hand off this responsibility to save time and focus on running your business, affordable LLC services are a great solution. Not only will they form your business in the first place, but they’ll also manage ongoing requirements like ongoing report filing. Once you're ready to lock it down, have ZenBusiness file all the paperwork.
Still Working on Forming Your LLC?
If the LLC formation process seems overwhelming, you can always enlist the help of an online formation service. These businesses can quickly and effectively form your LLC, ensuring that all of your documents are filed correctly and fees are paid on time. Some (like ZenBusiness and IncFile) will even handle your ongoing statutory agent and compliance requirements. Just turn everything over to them and your LLC will be off the ground before you know it.
LLC Annual Reports in all 50 States
We break down the LLC Annual Reporting process for all 50 states. View our guides below.
- Alabama LLC Annual Report
- Alaska LLC Biennial Report
- Arkansas LLC Annual Report
- California LLC Statement of Information
- Colorado LLC Periodic Report
- Connecticut LLC Annual Reports
- Delaware LLC Annual Franchise Tax
- Florida LLC Annual Report
- Georgia LLC Annual Registration
- Hawaii LLC Annual Report
- Idaho LLC Annual Report
- Illinois LLC Annual Report
- Indiana LLC Business Entity Report
- Iowa LLC Biennial Report
- Kansas LLC Annual Report
- Kentucky LLC Annual Report
- Louisiana LLC Annual Report
- Maine LLC Annual Report
- Maryland LLC Annual Report
- Massachusetts LLC Annual Report
- Michigan LLC Annual Statement
- Minnesota LLC Annual Renewal
- Mississippi LLC Annual Report
- Missouri LLC Annual Report
- Montana LLC Annual Report
- Nebraska LLC Biennial Report
- Nevada LLC Annual List & Business License Renewal Filing
- New Hampshire LLC Annual Report
- New Jersey LLC Annual Report
- New Mexico LLC Annual Report
- New York LLC Biennial Statement
- North Carolina LLC Annual Report
- North Dakota LLC Annual Report
- Ohio LLC Annual Report
- Oklahoma LLC Annual Certificate
- Oregon LLC Annual Report
- Pennsylvania LLC Decennial Report
- Rhode Island LLC Annual Report
- South Carolina LLC Annual Report
- South Dakota LLC Annual Report
- Tennessee LLC Annual Report
- Texas LLC Franchise Tax Public Information Report
- Utah LLC Annual Renewal
- Vermont LLC Annual Report
- Virginia LLC Annual Report
- Washington LLC Annual Report
- Washington D.C. LLC Biennial Report
- West Virginia LLC Annual Report
- Wisconsin LLC Annual Report
- Wyoming LLC Annual Report